Free Carb Counter -
Then Count on Weight Loss
Use this Free Carb Counter (actually 4 of them) to take the confusion out of carbs. You'll soon learn which carbs are best in your diet.
Also, visit our very popular Carb Chart for a great list of carbs and their value in grams.
A great, simple free carb counter with additional valuable information.
- Clearly at the top is the number of carb grams of your food.
- Below is a full nutritional box showing calories, calories from fat, fat grams, cholesterol, sodium, carbs broken down into sugar and fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Last is a table showing total carbohydrates, fiber, and sugar.
The Food I Choose Carb Counter
Enter your food item.
- Get carbs in grams, kilograms, pounds, and ounces. You can click on "Show details" and get a table showing a range of your food in his highest and lowest form and how many carbs it would contain.
- Full nutritional chart with calories, calories from fat, fat grams, cholesterol, sodium, carbs broken down into sugar and fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Average daily value ranking showing protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Nutrition and Carb Calculator
Tons of information here.
- Get all the nutritional data you'd find on a food label - calories, fat, protein, carbs, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Daily value rankings of vitamins, minerals, fats, and cholesterol.
- Highest nutrients compared to other foods.
- Calories broken down by total calories and fat.
- Eight different tables showing carbohydrates, fats and fatty acids, protein and amino acids, vitamins, minerals, sterols, alcohol content, and physical properties.
This free carb calculator also has lots of information.
- First, it shows how many carb grams your food contains. Then it shows how many carbs from your recommended daily amount that food takes up. (It also shows how many carbs per day you should be eating.)
- It has all the nutritional data for your selected food. Calories, calories from fat, fat grams, cholesterol, sodium, carbs broken down into sugar and fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Next, average daily value ranking of your food item - broken down into protein, saturated fat, and vitamins.
- Highest nutrients compared to other foods - with a graph and percentage ranking.
- A table showing that food's total carbs, fiber, and sugar and their mean value, percentage daily value, and range in grams.
- Last, but not least, the mass of your chosen food.
These free counters come from WolframAlpha, and you can find other free food and nutrition widgets here.
Why use a Free Carb Counter?
Too much of anything will make you gain weight.
Eating too much fat? OK, so we cut the fat to almost nothing, but, wait! Now we're eating too many carbs to make up for it. The result? Still overweight.
Eating too many carbohydrates? Yes, more weight gain.
Let's be smart and eat a balance of all nutrients - protein, fat, and carbs.
The problem is our culture is CARB HEAVY. We're surrounded by french fries, white bread, soda, and cookies.
Don't cut out all your carbs. Eat carbs with every meal. Make them carbohydrates with high fiber. Eat protein and fat at the same time. Believe it or not, your body reacts very well to balance.
For even more information, see Carb Calculators.
Balance your life and your weight with a Free Carb Counter.
Return to Home page for WeightCruncher.com (from Free Carb Counter)
Oct 14, 16 03:14 PM
Get Quick Dinner Recipes that are also delicious and healthy. Discover our FREE RECIPES (tested and approved by this doctor's family) at WeightCruncher.com.
Mar 23, 16 11:00 AM
Celebrate with Easter Dinner Recipes. Our family loves all these dishes, and that's what you want, isn't it? You can elevate your dinner menu and still keep it simple.
Mar 23, 16 10:59 AM
Keep Easter sweet without packing on the pounds. Still have fun celebrating with Easter Dessert Recipes.